David Wei
What can you buy with 150,000 US dollars in your country?
18 мар. 2010 г., 13:01
11
0
Oh no, I can't resist it ..."Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana!" In London, a half-share in a one-bedroom flat. In the country, a whole one-bedroom flat. A mid-range Aston Martin About 200 pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes
18 марта 2010 г.
tons of beer,cigar,food,gasoline,what else i can even buy horse the real one i forgot even a brandnew winchester double barrel. cowboy...
19 марта 2010 г.
You could buy a small house in the countryside that would need some renovations.
18 марта 2010 г.
Hi David, In Canada you could buy a nice little house and a new car and if you did your shopping right you could buy some furniture. Remember there is an exchange rate on the American dollar so you would get a little more than $150,000.00 dollars.
18 марта 2010 г.
um... lets see... it depends on where you live... In Missouri(US) my dad's house was 34 thousand dollars. and you could get a nice car for about eight thousand. 150k is approximately 5 times what my mom makes in a year and we're not really poor. In more inflated places like California (US) or Florida(US) you'd be hard pressed to get even a small house for that much, that's why a lot of people come here to retire... it has a cheaper cost of living. in random stuff: I could pay for my sister's school lunch for over 21 thousand weeks
18 марта 2010 г.
David Wei
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian