Peggy
Life doesn't always turn out the way you plan. Don't you think?
16
0
Erh..., yes? But it all depends on how far you usually plan. And who's involved.
This is true! Life would be very boring if we already knew what would happen though. We should enjoy new experiences and embrace change, I think.
Nihao Peggy!^^ I agree with that saying. Although we may plan, but most of the times there is always some unexpected event that may occur which changes everything.
I totally agree with you. People usually had that kind of experience as you mentioned. The important thing is that how to overcome difficulties. I think positive attitude is the best answer I have ever heard. in addition, Making a plan is much better than doing nothing. You can make it!
hehe~~~I agree with what you said ,because i had this experience.i planed to do the job i like ,but in fact i did the job i don't like .Sometimes i want things go what i hope ,but the fact is always the opposite.
Peggy
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English