giancoi
you know when we talk sthing bad to some one but it just naturally, i mean we didn't intend to talk like that, we want to sorry , what will we say, i hear my teacher said that''i do not fence...'', is it correct? you know when we talk sthing bad to some one but it just naturally, i mean we didn't intend to talk like that, we want to sorry , what will we say, i hear my teacher said that''i do not fence...'', is it correct?
2
0
The phrase "no offence" is quite common. It's a short way of saying "I do not mean to offend you". It's often used to soften a criticism. For example: "No offence, but I don't like the taste of this food."
I think we can say : "I do not want to offend you" Meaning: I don't want that you take bad what I'm saying to you, I don't want that you misunderstand me because what I'm saying is not that bad Hope it will help :)
giancoi
English, Vietnamese