Hisun
What do you do with a book after you have finished reading it?
6
0
I close it. If it was a good book, I return it to my bookshelf to be read again at a later date possibly... If the ending was bad I throw it... It usually takes me a couple of days to pick it up, then I give it to someone else...
Actually,i never thought of it.Maybe some of the books which i read were from the liberary,then I must return them back in time .Some of my own books i almost not read them completely.It maybe "书非借不能读也" .+ +
Keep it maybe i 'd read it again one day ! Lend it a friend ,but one i trust would give it back!
I will summarise sth from it, then write sth to prove that I've finished it. :)
If the book is very interesting and expensive, it will be put near my pillow or in my book cabinet; if it is very interesting and inexpensive, it will be stayed in my washroom. If the book is very boring and expensive, I have to put it in the carton under my bed; if it is boring and inexpensive, easily, abandon it.
Hisun
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese
Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese