harizero
i have a ton of questions about english! but the most important is what i have to say if there is a pretty girl standi
Mar 2, 2008 8:02 PM
4
0
I mean-ask something interesting Good luck!
Do you want to know some chat up lines? Chat up lines are what boys say to girls when they fancy(like) them. The English men say some pretty bad lines such as ; 1. Grab your coat you've pulled! 2. Here is 20 pence.Call your mum and tell her that you are not coming home tonight. 3.Your dad was a thief, he stole the stars and put them in your eyes. 4. Did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven? 5. If I could change the alphabet I would put U and I together! I advise you not to use number 1 and 2. I just added those for fun! I hope this is what you wanted to know, I couldn't tell because your message is incomplete. Good luck!!
harizero
English, Indonesian