Free tool for learning only today. Enjoy on this site - http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/extralabs-skype-recorder/- is every day any paid software for free. Today it is SkypeRecorder. Download and enjoyok. I explain you.... It is not question. It is information. You can download this software for learning for free only today from the site www.giveawayoftheday.com. At other day it is paid software- it s mean... it is not free. But today yes.... It is information.No Michael. Today it is free. I have some softwares from this site. It is true. the name of this software is Skype Recorder today for free on the site www.giveawayoftheday.com.
May 17, 2010 8:18 AM
Sorry, but it's not free, just a free trial and then you have to pay. "The program is available for $18.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer. "
Hi, Lale ...Thank you for the info.
I don't understand, What is your meaning?