julie
what should I do?my college life is not my taste.
May 25, 2010 10:06 AM
I experienced your current feels, I joined a business school in the bachelor level and I hated that because my dream was studying English. I hated every thing around me. But I decided to become more mature and accepting that and I adopted adaptation strategy and I did .I completed studying and more and I got a lot of opportunities. So love your current situation and I'm sure that God love us and he knows what is proper for us.
Well, you have two options: stick it out and finish the degree, or quit now. Only quit if you have a clear idea of what you want to do, and that idea is more important. Quitting college without options is sometimes worse than staying in a boring course. On the other hand, it may suit you better to quit and find work. It may be tough at first but it may also be good for you in the long run. Evaluate how worthwhile staying in the course will be to you. If study is still the best of your options, then stay and work hard at it.
Hi julie, I hope you don't really mean leaving your college life and jump towards hunting a job, huh? or you mean that you don't like the course you're having right now? :)