momo
How can I start a chat with a foreigner?Is there anybody who likes football,tennis or English movies
Mar 4, 2008 4:23 AM
3
0
When somebody is online try to chat with the person, when he/she is offline you can send a Mail to him/her (its under the sign where you start to chat with someone). I don´t like football, tennis or english movies but I saw in your profile that you hearing Linkin Park. I had heard them a few years ago. Is this band already exist? I had heard the band doesn´t exist anymore. Ah yes and I see you wearing those cool glasses who look like the glasses of Mike Shinoda. I think he is the coolest guy of this band :-) You look cool like Mike.
In reply to the answer below: Leave her photo alone...your such an idiot! Momo, it's easy to talk to us....we want to know as much about Chinese people and your culture as you do us. Don't talk about sport etc if it's not what you really want to talk about. My best advice is to be yourself....that way, conversation is much more natural, enjoyable and interesting...good luck :)
Seems to be the perfect start! Check out the latest football or tennis results and start chatting about it. Oh, and change your photo!
momo
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Italian
English, German, Italian