Svetik
What do u think about the results of Eurovision 2010? What about your country's results? Which songs did u like? As for me, I think Lena's song isn't great and its performance was rather poor... Moreover, her voice... It's just my opinion...I can't understand how people can like it... Sorry...
May 30, 2010 10:18 AM
I'm not agree with the results. At all. As for me, the best singer was Alyosha from Ukraine. She was amazing! The diapason of her voice is 4 octaves! Unreal.... And I like guys from Turky, I enjoy their song. Oh, adding to this, can notice a girl from Azerbaijan. I like her too. The song was rather usual, but her voice - one of the best.
I thought it was a pretty poor competition this year, especially compared to 2009. The UK entry was poor too, but I don't think it deserved to be in last place. I didn't really like the German entry, and was wondering if a different song was being broadcast to the rest of Europe. She just reminded me of a Lily Allen "wannabe", but without the clever lyrics. My favourite songs were from Romania, Albania and Denmark.
I like this Eurovision! As for me, the best were Ukraine,Turky,Rumania and Denmark.
Hi... Sorry I didn't watch