stem
What is the ‘把’ general rule? "他能把书读得很快." it means "He reads very fast." So what does "把" mean? I think it's actually linked with "能" but I'm not sure. If so, it just means "can". If so, is there a difference between "能把" and "能"?
someone or sth who occurs the action+把+something or someone which is influenced by the one who occurs the action+action(v.)+result 他(he-action occurs)能"把"书(book which is influenced by the action occur)读(the action,it's a verb)得很快(very fast---the result) e.g.小刚把门关了 in this sentence ,小刚the person's name(the person who closed the door)+把+门door+关了(this is an adjective,means closed) you dont have an english word which is like 把,so i gave you the grammer structure,hope it can help you a bit
I agree with Lin. It feels a little like a passive voice in Chinese. But it is not exactly the passive construct that native English speakers are used to I guess. If you rewrite the following sentence in a passive from, things might be a little clearer for you. He can read (books) very fast. ---[active voice] 他能读(书)得很快. By him, the books can be read fast. ----[passive voice] "他能把书读得很快." ==== I would probably translate "他能把书读得很快," albeit rather awkwardly, into this: "He can have that book read very quickly." Hope that helps.
“把”表示的是种主动和被动关系。如果换成能的话句子就要改成“他能读书读得很快”。
華語教學稱之為 "把字句" 請以 "把字句" 作為關鍵字搜尋可得 如 http://big5.chinaqw.cn:89/news/200611/15/66807.shtml
hello,in your sentence 把 means treat with.把+n+v. for example:he speaks chinese very good. 他能把中文说得很好.it's not actually linked with 能 all the time.for example:他把房间打扫得很干净.he cleans the house very cleanlily.
stem
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
Chinese (Mandarin), German