hebe
"love me.love my dog"what does mean? "love me.love my dog"what does mean? can you help me?thanks!!!
Love me, love my dog. Prov. If you love someone, you should accept everything and everyone that the person loves. Jill: I wish you'd keep your dog out of the house when I come over. Jane: Love me, love my dog. Most of Alice's friends didn't like her sister, but they accepted her because Alice insisted, "Love me, love my dog." cowboy...
If you love someone, you should accept everything and everyone that person loves.
Love me, love my dog. It is said to warn someone that if they want to be in a relationship with you, they must be willing to accept everything about you.. I agree with 李鋆Courtney li's answer~
爱屋及乌的意思,means if you love someone,you will love everything which belongs to him or her
hi, i can't agree with Peachey more .Quite right !If you really love me ,then love everything about me,including my animals,instruments ,...everything .hahaha,but i have to say ,if i love some girl ,i won't love everything about her .i just think everybody need a sense of self .In another word,we need to be caring and ignorant to people around us, including your lovers. How do u think,Hebe ?
hebe