ewa
Who is your favourite poet and why?
William black and especially his poem ( The chimney sweeper ) Walt Whitman and his poem ( I saw in louisiana a live - Oak Growing ) and of course William Shakespeare . well I feel that their poems reveals these " deeper unnamed feelings " common to every one .
I like John Keats, unfortunately he died at 25. Here's the first verse of my favourite poem. John Keats Ode To A Nightingale My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk, Or emptied some dull opiate to the drains One minute past, and Lethe-wards had sunk: 'Tis not through envy of thy happy lot, But being too happy in thine happiness, - That thou, light-winged Dryad of the trees, In some melodious plot Of beechen green, and shadows numberless, Singest of summer in full-throated ease.
willium shakespear in the english laugage as his words touches my heart directly . in arebic ahmed shawkey as he knows how to use the words to paint a wonderful drawyings with nice colours.
Salem Alsiar , he is saudi i love all his poems
here are some of mine: Baudelaire, A. Rimbaud, T.S. Eliot, J. Kerouac, E. Montale. "Do I dare Disturb the universe? In a minute there is time For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse." (t.s.eliot)
ewa
English, Polish, Russian
Russian