Azzy
Quickest way to learn and practice writing chinese? Maybe my question isn't clear ~ I meant just the writing skills~~
Here are some easy steps for learning Chinese for free using Italki resources. 1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures 2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community 3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of. 4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides. 5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials. 6. Find a Language School - Click on 'Marketplace' to enroll in some of the best online language learning schools. italki members get special pricing and offers that you can't find anywhere else! 7 Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writting.
take a look at a website called skritter.com
You need a systematic course to learn written Chinese. I am not sure about your proficiency in Chinese. If you are an absolute beginner, there are some easy and fast ways to learn Chinese reading and writing. If you are in intermediate level, it takes time to build up your vocabulary to achieve upper level.
Many thanks! I looked at the skritter.com, I am sorry that I have to say it would be very painful to learn Chinese characters (or written Chinese) in this way. How does a brand new learner to combine the single characters into words, phrases, or sentences? How to apply the characters to actual communication in daily life? Without using, I think it would be very easy to forget the characters or languages which you have tried so hard to remember. Yeah! Thanks for you reminding me of something important, though. Learning the languages you can frequently use in life, learning from the course which can connect with real life would be a kind of short-cut for Chinese learning, or any kind of language.
First of all and only this way, which is the most effective and easy,is to come to China. Please select second, to talk and to write some essaies. that is all I think that compare to learn english with to learn chinese, it is easier for you to do latter, even it seems the latter is more difficult than former, you know you are a english speaker, so there are more than 0.3 billion people in China...