shiny royal
i strongly support the policy of america against terrorism! leave your comment!
America wants to invade the world ...don't believe a lot in this policy ..it is a pretext to dominate the called 3rd world
I do support any policy against terrorism but I do not support America's policy ))) I do not believe this propaganda that the USA are really eager to save the world from terrorism or anything ))) I don't really have anything special against America, but if we be realistic, they (as well as any country in their position would) care only about their own interests Oil in the Middle East, fuel traffic in Afghanistan region... it is funny to think that they reaaally fight against terrorism )))
Why not post this topic in the Italki political discussion group?
America wants to dominate the world and want to steal their wealth and Oil-the Arabs under the pretext of terrorism They said that Iraq's nuclear weapons and to now have you heard anything about the weapons? What is happening in Palestine from the Israelis is not this terrorism That America has a political plot nose in things that do not concern them That America will not be deterred by what she do other than Islam This is what we see today and this is the cause of wars occurring in Arab countries Tip for America .... Take care of your affairs
God!!!!I forget to type my signature....Old man