jeigo
My birthday is 11/26/92. why does my profile say 16??
Mar 8, 2008 2:39 AM
4
0
most likely the website only check the year (2008-1992 = 16)
Hello, I am cynthia, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. contact me through my email address (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com ) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com )i am waiting . Thanks
April 11, 2013
It is a naughty profile ;) When did you sign up in italki ,before the beginning of the year 2008 ? because we all not only you , got upgraded by the beginning of the year 2008 and were suddenly one year older :),so it is maybe it is some defect in the program .
Go edit your profile detais. You probably filled in the month and the day wrong!
jeigo
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Indonesian
Chinese (Mandarin), Indonesian