EBI CHAN
I want to master English because I often go to oversea on my vacation.What is the best way to learn
Mar 8, 2008 3:33 PM
2
0
You should be taking lessons if you are a beginner and besides you have to practice a lot , read books your level , watch movies , speak english with natives and english speakers , practice online too ,write and read ,attend any events in english language . Do you speak chinese ? :)
1. Watch English dramas and movies: I think getting used to hearing conversation and expressions is the most important because then you know what REAL English sounds. Especially in Japan where there are many words using カタカナ that sound like English, sometimes it's difficult to pronounce them correctly. 2. Practice: It's ok if you can't make English speaking friends in Tokyo, you can find people on the internet OR if you can't find people to chat with, make some videos about the topics you are interested in. That's what I did. I started the website www.chinpunkanpun.com so I could talk about the stuff I want to talk about in Japanese. good luck!!!
EBI CHAN