Marina
I'm searching somebody who lives in Vietnam, who knows english and who can help me! I'm going to go in Vietnam with my friend: we'll be from 24 till 29 April in Hanoi, from 29 April till 5 May in Nha Thang, from 5 May till 8 May in Ho Chi Minh. We need someone who can help with tickets ther, in Vietnam, who can help with reservation. Alsou we would like to find a good guides for us in Hanoi, Nha Thang (maybe, in Qui Nhon too), Ho Chi Minh. Please add me and send me some information. I shall be vastly obliged!
Mar 10, 2008 10:00 PM
3
0
Try Minhylly, she is tour guide in Hanoi.
i really want to help you.But it is difficult for me to do that.Because now i am living and studying in Hue city in Vietnam.It is far from Ha Noi about 600 kilometes.This city is very peaceful and beautiful.People are friendly.And many many other things...Many foreigners visit Hue city every year(Especially.in this time ) because it is a tourism city like Ha Noi,Ho Chi Minh.But I am pity,It is not in your plan.However,You may tell me when you have other chances.I am willing to give you some help if you want.(*_*). Hope you have a good trip in future.
U CAN FIND ME ON THIS EAMILS OK SEE U
Marina
English, German, Norwegian, Russian
English, German, Norwegian