hada@dania
i'm a new member .so, how can i improve my english from this website? i want to speaking english more better
Mar 23, 2008 4:05 AM
5
0
I think English has the most resources in this site. And most of the members here speak English. So all you have to do is browse around this site for files. Or make friends with someone who speaks English! By the way, Hada orang negeri mana?
Shoot, I posted the first answer by mistake! I think I accidentally hit the wrong button. The network's been down for a while and things were sort of messed up. Please ignore the first one and read my follow-up answer. Sorry.
Hi Hada, I am a newbie to this community too! May I first correct your grammar mistakes found in your question? "i want to speaking english more better"-is ungrammatical.-- you should have written "I want to speak English better", and you should always capitalize words like "I" and "English". As to answer your question, you can voice with people if you want to practice your speaking. As for grammar, don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Sometimes it’s not that you don’t know the rules, but you may just have been careless. The best thing to do is to double check and proofread. Try to take some time to spot mistakes on your own writings and correct them before anybody else notices!
hiii....I am a newbie to this community too! May I first correct your grammar mistakes found in your question? "i want to speaking english more better"-is ungrammatical.\ you should have written "I want to speak English better." You should always capitalize words like "I" and "English". (Though people would care much about capitalization when is comes on-line, I still suggest you keep things right, yo )
ban học o đâu?to co biết một it tiêng anh!nếu đồng ý!chung minh chat bằng tiếng anh nhe
hada@dania
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese, Malay
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese