ianna
what is good service when you are at the restaurant?
6
0
At a restaurant, [ not a fast food one] I expect the waiter/waitress to show me to my table as soon as I arrive and hand me the wine list and menu. Put a bottle/jug of water on the table. Come over to take my order within 10 -15 minutes unless I am with a group of people. Explain the day's specials to me or my party or point them out. I expect the meal within 30-40minutes unless it's something that takes a long time to cook or if our group is large. I hate it when waiters/waitresses keep coming over all the time asking if my meal is ok, once is enough. Don't rush me with all the courses if I've ordered them. Be polite and I'll leave a tip, even though tipping is not customary in Australia.
free meal and a hot panther chick to serve it to me. She will do anything I ask to please me. And I mean anything. :P
why didn't i get a +1 for my original answer? lol
Free food with free drinks and nice place
ianna