Dmitry
What are the 5 places in the world that should visit everyone...
26
0
America Asia Europe Africa Oceania
What are the 5 places in the world that everyone should visit ? In Australia: 1.The Great Barrier Reef 2. Uluru 3.The Blue Mountains and the limestone caves that are there. 4.The Great Ocean Road 5. Sydney Harbour and the Opera House
Go to... a place where the people speak a language your cannot identify a place that is at least 150 kilometers from the nearest electrical outlet a place mentioned in your favorite novel, poem, song, movie, etc. a place known for a particular food item, found nowhere else in the world a place where people will look at you suspiciously
I would be very surprised if any five places in the world were impelled to come and visit me.
Humm... the question would be better with 6 places... 6 realms of Samsara...Never mind! 5 places should be fine. I am already in one of Samsara (Manusya-gati, the Human Realm)... so, only need to visit other 5 realms.. Naraka-gati, the Hell Realm is the most interesting place to me because I always want to compare it with the place where I am. Maybe I am already in Naraka-gati... Just wondering!
Dmitry
English, German, Russian
English, German