Michael
Are there any difference between "I feel good" and "I feel well"?
10
0
"I feel well" is the correct way to say this, because "well" is an adverb that modifies the verb "feel." "Good" is an adjective that modifies nouns, so when you say, "I feel good," it means you feel like a good person. However, common usage has created a situation where both forms are considered acceptable to mean, "I am in a good mood/feel healthy," etc.
Hello Michael, "Is there any difference ...?" or "Are there any differences..? I second Rose's opinion. 'feeling well' relates more to the physical well-being,while 'feeling good' refers to the emotional well-being.
well = healthy. I feel well today (after a bad cold) After sex you feel good. (not well)
The correct way to question is: Is there any difference.... or Are there any differences...
My English teacher tells:the good means healthy , the well means happy、excited......Good is of our body.Well is of our mood.
Michael
English, Russian, Spanish