-Fiona-
1.what do you like collecting? 1.what do you like collecting? 2.what did you collect in your childhood? what about now? 3.if you could be rich, what would you collect?
17 sty 2011 12:08
25
0
1. books 2. books 3. a collection of shelves in a castle with 100 rooms for my books and one small dining room with pictures of libraries all around the world on the walls. (I was so busy collecting, I never had the time to learn how to read, I feel like my collection is missing something important, ... I hate this sensation, I need to rush to the nearest bookstore -- bye --)
17 stycznia 2011
People ! ... I mean, body parts ( don't send the police here because FYI : they are well hidden) =p Ok, seriously... now that I think about it, I believe there are three things I "collect". 1. Guitar picks, I'm fascinated by people who play the guitar, (specially if they are tall and cute =p ) so I used to ask for the guitar pick they were using. At this point, I don't even have to ask, if a friend or someone I know sees a special one (could be in a store, or "guarded" by another musician) they will buy it or get it for me ^^ Now I have tons and from almost everywhere ! 2. Dreams !!! Since I was a child I always, always, always (if I had a dream that night, of course) get up and write everything I remember about my dream. Now I'm the happy owner of 4 notebooks full of nonsense, flying cats, rain drops, time machines, etc ... and still counting! ^^ 3. Things for the head ^^ Everytime I have a party I buy a funny hat, a colorful wig or whatever I find "appropriate" for that ocassion and pfffff... My closet is full of that stuff now. If I were rich?... I don't know... but if I take a quick guess, let's say I would collect big-amazing-powerful telescopes !
17 stycznia 2011
I think I like picking up small goodlooking stones in the river while I travel to someplace. Then bring home and let them accompany my fishes. If I am rich, I will picking up gemstones and let them accompany me. lol
17 stycznia 2011
1. Men 2. Boys 3. More men LOL! Just kidding. ^^ I like collecting pens, and that's what I collected in my childhood. I used to collect butterflies with my grandmother, too. If I were rich I would collect as buildings as I could. One of my dreams is to have Children's shelters.
17 stycznia 2011
Sheep! =D As in stuffed animals, of course. I don't think I collected in my childhood. Maybe some Diddle stuff, if anyone remembers. And what about you then?
17 stycznia 2011
-Fiona-