Laurel.Oread
about presidential election in the US first up, i know the electoral college system. so you dont need to explain to me what is that or how this indirect election works. what i do wanna know here is that if you spot any problems with this system. like my friends think electoral college favors low population states more and therefore Republicans have more saying. and some have just the opposite ideas, which is kinda confusing+_+ i think this system is fair coz the allocated votes are based on the population of the region, isnt it? another thing is the lobby group. how do you like them? also, the campaign ads. do you think it does more good to cover the world with those candidates' ads or just the other way round? one more thing to add. promises the candidates make when they campaign. are they most likely empty promises like my friend says? (btw he is from Virginia. just in case if it has anything to do with the region) actually you can say whatever you think of the presidential election in the US. both good and bad. thank you for your time^ ^
12
0
great
Here is a short video that explains the elections in simple English http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-elect-us-president-plain-english-224652/
also in lithuania politics give empty promises. In fact showbiz morons are now elected.
thank you, kimmi^ ^
well with me i find the adds are just used to make the other canidate look bad :/ im not much for politics but i do tend to lean democrat..
Laurel.Oread
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Japanese, Spanish
German, Japanese, Spanish