Liza
Are there some idioms in English for the following situation: A offers his help to B. B feels embarrassed to load him. What polite phrase can he say to show his concern? A in order to reassure B sais something like that: "It's not difficult for me. I don't make particular effort to do it." Please, how could sound such dialogue in real English?
5
0
1) I don't want to trouble you. 2) Piece of cake. No sweat.
In the case of Person A, Australians say "No worries" or "Not a problem" Example B. If you don't mind, can you give me a hand with this ? A. "No worries" , "Not a problem"
Well for the first part, when B feels embarrassed about bothering or troubling A, B might say something like: “I’m sorry to trouble you with this.” And then A, to reassure B, would say “No problem! It’s no trouble at all!”
From your description, Liza, it sounds like Person B would answer, "No sweat!" Meaning that he is not sweating by doing the job (it's easy, it is no trouble, etc.).
For the second part where you said " It's not difficult for me" you could say "it's not rocket science" or "it's not rocket surgery" (if you feel like making a joke) if you want to specifically talk about yourself you can use "for me" "it's not rocket science for me", or " it's not rocet surgery for me" Sorry but I cannot think of any idioms for the first part of your question
Liza