Mona Lisa
Do you think that English songs can improve our skills with language and with pronunciation?
17
0
I learnt English by listening to the songs ^_^ Songs can improve your skill in Listening and with pronunciation you can imitate the words pronunciation and can learn some new words and English phrases but of course you can not improve all English skills by listening to the songs , such as reading and writing If you like to improve your listening skills , you need to listen to different materials ( news , Radio ) ( watching movies with subtitle and TV shows )
If you have a good translation of the song, will help you a lot. Otherwise you can not know who says the lyrics of the song. Then start to practice what is heard. You can also listening to Elton John's songs.
Yes I do Mona. Here are some songs and lyrics for you http://www.italki.com/knowledge/page/English%20songs%20about%20Love.htm
no doubt... I would listen to Beatles songs in my younger days and it helped me improved my english. :)
yes
Mona Lisa
English, Flemish, Italian, Polish, Russian
English, Flemish, Italian, Russian