Tanya
Does it sound natural English? If not, could you please give some hints on how to improve it. "In order to understand the meaning of this work, the title of the mix should be taken literally. There are billions of erytrothytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes traveling in the blood through your body. All of them are living organisms same as you are, but more simplified. Simplified same as you are in relation to our sun, planets, etc. At every moment of danger threatening you they are sacrificing their lives for you to be fine. At first, try to realize that. Equivalent to saying that if you had sacrificed your life for the sake of something greater. Our planet is a living organism, like we are, but just more complex. And people are the blood of this planet, the blood which is now infected. "In order to understand the meaning of this work, the title of the mix should be taken literally. There are billions of erytrocytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes living in the blood. All of them are living organisms just like ourselves, but more simple. They are as simple, as you are in relation to our sun, planets, etc. At every imminent moment of danger they are always ready to sacrifice their lives for keeping you well. At first, try to realize that. It is equivalent to saying that you are sacrificing your life for the sake of something greater. Our planet is a living organism, like we are, but just more complex. And people are the very blood of this planet, and that blood is now infected.The text is more or less ready and sounds more coherent now than the previous version. I would like to thank for this Sunil who was so kind to help me with this matter :) And LazarH for advice he gave :) I do appreciate your help!
5
1
Personally, it is better to post the text in the notebook in order that other members may help you correct or proofread it. --- Good day. / хоро́шего день.
Abdullah, thank you for comment. The initial version is in russian language, and in our language we are using erythrocytes etc instead red/white cells. So my point was to keep translation closer to the initial version of the text. Both variants erythrocytes/red blood cells are correct, so I don't think it's a big deal :)
Heya, you're welcome Tanya. That's what friends do! :) I like this Additional version, it looks more complete now :D
This is Great work and I can also help with that; erytrothytes-----> erythrocytes and you can use white blood cells(WBC), Red blood cells(RBC) and Lymphocytes instead of erythrocytes, Leukocytes and Thrombocytes as the later are Latin not English- I think.
Tanya
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish
French, German, Portuguese, Turkish