Miao
What is the differences between harassment and disturbance? If I want to say 'I think too much sometimes. The imagery make some __ to me at last." which one is more suitable? or is there other expression?
3
0
Eliot is both
Harassment is a behaviour that annoys or upsets someone. “Sexual harassment.” Disturbance is something that interrupts someone or makes them feel worried. “Residents are fed up with the disturbance caused by the nightclub.” “Phone calls are the biggest disturbance at work.” Or also a violence or trouble. “There was a minor disturbance (violent event in public) during the demonstration, but nobody was injured.”
i think you must use the word disturbance but let me give the deffinition of both words. Harrasment means 1.A feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented "so great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors" 2.the act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism While Disturbance .1.An unhappy and worried mental state "there was too much anger and disturbance" 2.A disorderly outburst or tumult "they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused" 3.(psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion; a more neutral term than mental illness cowboy...
Miao
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
English, German