-Fiona-
WHAT kind of SOUND may REMIND you of your CHILDHOOD 1 What kind of sound do you like?   2 What kind of sound may remind you of your childhood?    3 What kind of sound you dislike?
8
0
When I was growing up in London a stray cat came to our house and started sleeping in our doorway every night. My father wouldn't let us take it in but we put a cardboard box outside with a blanket inside for it to sleep in. We had one Autumn where it rained almost every day, worse even than usual British weather! Whenever there was a thunder storm I used to worry that the cat would be scared so I would sit outside on the doorstep underneath the porch with the cat. Whenever there is a thunderstorm now it reminds me of the Autumn I spent sitting in the porch with the cat ^^
Christmas carols the sound of the Ice cream truck wind chimes they make me feel like something bad is about to happen
1. The sound of rain on the roof of my house   2. The sound of the ice cream man's van playing the tune Greensleeves during summer.    3. Death metal music
1- I like the sound of the sea, the breath of whales, sounds emited by dolphins. 2- In my childhood my father played violin and that music is and will remain unforgettable for me. 3- A crying child.
1.The theme music of my beloved Channels or CDs 2.School bell ring
-Fiona-