Ganysya
What do you think males what nationality beautiful of all?
8
0
I heard that someone made a test. They put all the most beautiful parts of a face, such as nose, ears, etc.. then used a computer to combine them to a face. The result is that this "beautiful" face is ugly. What I am trying to say is different people have different choices. For the things you can get, you may not think they are beautiful. The things you cannot get is what you think are beautiful.
Correction: What country do you think has the best looking men? I would say Australia because it is a multicultural nation and often mixed marriages produce handsome men and beautiful women.
What is your question? Are you searching for the best looking men in the world? They're not in Russia. I think you might find them in the Czech Republic. But I really don't know as I don't look out for that sort of thing. Right now I am in the country that boasts the most beautiful women. You can forget about the men though.
¡¡¡¡Colombian men course are the most beautiful in the world!!!!!!!. Suntanned, the most intelligent, awake, with that sex appeal characteristic of the tropics. And what about his gallantry and kindness? They are unique in the world.
Ganysya