jessie
what does time mean to you?
11
0
The human construct of time is essential for us in order to understand reality, as only what happened before may be a cause of what will happen later; without the ordering that this abstraction gives us, reality would appear to us just as a collection of unrelated events; our life could even go on 'for ever' but will not be much meaningful, not much enjoyable either, as our ability to make any kind of plans will be reduced to zero. Anyway if you could just give me some more time (a couple of centuries could be enough) I will read many many books, search all the Internet, and might come up with something better. Thank you for using your time, the most precious thing after being alive.
"time stands still (but it stops for no-one) "
something very precious , that i do waste a lot!!!!!
nothing, I'm always wasting it ;p
Time is precious to me. When I look at my children I think to myself, where did the time go? If you wish you can watch the video of Jim Croce singing "If I Could Save Time in a Bottle." www.last.fm › Jim Croce › Tracks
jessie
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese