mohamed elsamman
most of us have a lot of memories about his childhood but some still as it happened yesterday do you have one?
11
1
Correction: Most of us have a lot of memories about their childhood but some still feel as if they happened yesterday. Do you have one? This is quite a valid question for learning English. Often this topic is set as an essay for English learners. One of my childhood memories is lining up all my dolls and teddy bears in front of a little black board and pretending that I was a teacher. My parents told me that I had always wanted to be a teacher and guess what? I became an English teacher.
i think u'd better ask questions related to english language if u really want to learn. by the way, i remember everything that happened to me when i was a child.
The most beautiful memories I have are of Christmas. Receiving gifts and singing carols.
mohamed elsamman
Arabic, English, French