1. Just like a new baby, we learn a language slowly. First we listen, then we speak, then we read and finally, write.
2. Listen, speak, write and most of all, THINK in ENGLISH.
How: joining and posting in forums, especially in this website is very educational and informative.
3. Make friends with somebody who is an ESL learner or somebody who can study and practise with you with the language.
4. Read English stories and articles.
5. Write down new words, start a vocabulary notebook.
6. Keep an English diary to practise writing sentences in English.