糖小桃
Is there anybody has the same problem,I can read,write,translate,listen but speak Japanese language? I have learnt Japanese for four years,and I can understand the Japanese video, newspaper or anything else.But when I talk to others in Japanese,I won't remember what to say,though I have prepered already...
3
0
it happens with every language. I have learned english 12+ years and I cant speek fluently, even more I am afraid. Just try no one is going to judge or punish you. By time you will advance. You can't learn to walk, while sitting. Be ready to fall few times. 福氣 ^_~
I think you need to put yourself in positions where you need to speak more. Make Japanese friends and talk constantly on Skype. After a while, you will also think in Japanese, and that's the key.
Hi, this Italki site will give you tips for learning a language http://www.italki.com/knowledge/page/Learning%20a%20new%20language.htm
糖小桃
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Shanghainese), English, Japanese
Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese