Long
What things Chinese people are used to worry too much? Things that westerners never worry about. It's the continue of the question http://www.italki.com/answers/question/90617.htm
11
0
This is all just stereotyping! It is not true that "Chinese worry about this" and "Westerners do not worry about that". I think this kind of talk is jibberish. Everyone sees life through their own eyes. Some think they have to worry about this, others realise that it is all a waste of energy to worry. In China there are different things to worry about than in, say, Austria. OH this nonsense is endless.
populationlol
中国很多农村人口如果没有购买养老保险的话,那么在他们丧失劳动力以后就没有任何收入。
is there anything that western never worry about? get old, get poor, get kids, get sick . oh, come on, do not we live in same earth and face the same problems everyday ? at least, not much difference between western and asian in my mind , they will care the same thing , afraid of same thing , desire the same thing . All the fresh came from fresh, and will turn to ash someday .
Dying without children to deal with one's matter after death?lol (I'm not so worried about it tho, but I know most of people on my parents' generation do.)
Long
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English