cccc5900
Hey~~~ today, I got 1444 yuan awards of end of year from my company Hey~~~ today, I got 1444 yuan awards of end of year from my company Haha~~~ could you tell me when and how much about yours? If you dont mind~~~ lol Appearly, 1444 yuan, which is the lowest rate and not a lucky number in china( means "to die" !T_T!, in addition, there is triple "4" .OMG), I still thought it a good thing for me... Because, I can use it to buy something I want ahaha... am I silly right? was my saying correct? lol please anwser my questions ahahahah of course on the condition that you dont mind~~~
15
0
Your boss must hate you. lol
Hey! Today, I got a 1444 yuan end of the year bonus from my company. If you don't mind, can you tell me when and how much your award was? Apparently, 1444 yuan is the lowest rate and not a lucky number in China ( it means "to die" ) In addition, there is triple "4" . OMG, I still thought it was a good thing for me, because I can use it to buy something I want. Right? Am I being silly?
I'm just a student so no bonus for me, but yeah i like the way you think money is still money and in the end what matters is what you do with so spend it wisely.
I don't mind to tell you I'm feeling ashamed for you. Sorry
cccc5900
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English
Chinese (Cantonese), English