meggan12345
What does "I get my .... on" mean?
6
1
It roughly means, "I start to..." but not just any word can fit in there. Think of it as putting on a pair of pants, except it's a word which relates to the action. Eg. She began to cry - She got her weep on. I start walking - I get my stroll on. It's better to just listen to what is being said, and then you'll get a taste for what sounds "right". Here are a few examples sifted from the net: I get my swag on. - I start to walk/behave with attitude (ie. swagger). I get my grown man on - I do something which makes me seem grown-up, eg. how I dress. It's time to get my preach on - it's time to start to lecturing people.
It means that you have the chance to do something. For example: "As soon as I get my hands on you..." meaning the minute I get hold of you, the minute I have the chance to be with you, you'll see what I do.
get my freak on
meggan12345
English, Hindi, Italian, Polish
English, Hindi, Italian