ms.valentine
when i can use this?언제 이것을 사용할 수 있습니까? how can i make into sentence less than formal like---새요 i always practice very formal like--- 입니다. 입니까? but why they have 워요, 여요, 있어요. etc.
2
1
You can use "-세요" with every verb stem, it's an honorific ending so one doesn't use it when talking about themselves. 오다 to come >> 오세요. Come. 쓰다 to write/use >> 쓰세요. Write/Use. If you say 오세요 or 쓰세요 in a rising tone, you're saying "Will (you or whoever) come?" or "Will (you or whoever) write/use? -ㅂ니다, -ㅂ니까 are not used in daily conversation. You should practice how to use -세요 instead. 워요 is for some irregular verbs, and -여요 isn't used in modern Korean(at least in speech), 있어요 means 'I have (something)' or 'There's (something)'.
wow~ I'm Korean though, It's difficult to explain well. "세요" : 1.This expression is for advise, suggestion, recommendation / 2. formal expression ex) 주무세요, 하세요, 주세요, 들어오세요, 가세요 (When you want someone to to, You can use this expression) "입니다" : Ah...I'm hard to explain. I'll give you some examples insteed. plus It's perfectly formal way ex) 갑니다, 합니다, 그렇습니다, 맞습니다.아닙니다.좋습니다. 이것은 나의것 입니다. "입니까"is a interrogarive sentence of "입니다" "~요" is almost same meaning with "~입니다".But "~요"can used between friends. It's informal expression.
ms.valentine
Korean