Kama
Adoption among celebrities - a new fasion or a heartfelt need? What do you think about it?
7
1
A lot of them adopt so their figures don't get ruined or their movie making schedules aren't interrupted. Celebrities have always adopted children. Joan Crawford adopted all her children, but was accused of mistreating them.
i guess adopting some children are anot bad, but my opinion for this is just a publicity for those celebreties. why you need to adopt when you can have your own children not unless you have a problem having baby. cowboy...
Hi Kama, I used to live in the US for a while. There was no chance to be in touch with celebrities but I had chances to observe a number of families with adopted children from different countries. It's very common in the US to have adopted children. My assumption, in case with celebrities, it's same trend and it should be heartfelt mostly. Thanks for this nice question.
Please, help?
Kama
English, Polish