Avatar
'begin to' and 'be beginning to' ? What is the difference between 1 and 2 ? 1.I begin to learn english. 2.I am beginning to learn english.1.begin to realize begin to underestand 2.am beginning to suspect am beginning to fear
6
0
Neither sentence makes any sense whatsoever. Correct would be: I've just started learning English.
Thank you
Ah you are talking about toddlers. Next times say so! When referring to toddlers you can in fact say: He's beginning to learn English. He's beginning to lean how to do this or that. As for #1: When your toddler begins to learn stuff, you should buy him....... That's all I can think of right now.
1.I begin to learn english. - I am just started learning English. 2.I am beginning to learn english. - I am at the primary level of learning of English just now.
ING denotes action being done at the time of speaking, while the simple present just denotes an action you do presently, but the time when you did or will do isn't specified.
Avatar
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean, Thai
English, Korean, Thai