Audrey
what's the meaning of " fool around " in this case Hi there there is a boy has seen my pictures on internet, he commented :"awesome!" i tried to be funny and replied "always~" then, he said :"you know...we just fool around " The situation is, we are not in the same city,i am not familiar with him and we never met each other before, only had chat a few times on internet, and as i know "fool around" could be a few meaning, such like" to waste time instead of doing something that i should be doing ”; "to have a sexual relationship with someone who got married " ; "to ask friend out for drinks..etc..." so, i would like to know what does he mean in this case , and a nice way to reply him , i don't want us to get upset with each other by misunderstanding,, thax a lot guys
16
1
I think that you need to wait and get to know him better. In the meantime, keep your comments light hearted. If he had said to you, "How about we get together and fool around? " then you'd know the guy just wanted to have sex with you.
We just fool around = We are being silly, joking, kidding. having fun, etc This what I understand here ^^
It sounds to me like he has started to flirt, and then realized he probably didn't want to or shouldn't be, and is backing off .... :) but it's difficult to be sure without more input. A.
Although we look across an opaque crystal, we can see clearly what the guy wants. Jennifer begins and I end = ex.
He means he's just joking, don't take his comment too seriously. Which makes me wonder... did he say that in case his girlfriend reads his messages??
Audrey