Mona Lisa
Do you believe in love on net? is it possible? The love on net is it some kind of platonic love, what do you think? How do you explain it? and how the relationship like this would look in the reality?do you think that is it possible to find a person on internet with who you can fall in love? Have you done smth like this in your life? One of my acquaintance met a person on interned and after many meetings they decide to married and they are very happy now. I think that they were very lucky.
19
0
The real love means confidence. How can I know that the person whom I sympathize with is honest? I think it's realy difficult. Net can be very good for the begining of terms, some feelings. But it isn't love.
I agree with Andrew. You may know of one person who married someone they met on the net. In contrast there 1000's of examples about people who were cheated by others they met on the net and lost money, their houses etc. Be careful.
i don't agree with mona lisa , although love isn't just kissing , but you need to know more about the one you love , more than some comments or a photo or even a video chat. it is like love by mail!!! you need to know his personality ,his acts , his family , even his appearance. all that can be easily mistaken online. internet comments are difficult to judge , because in reality we judge words also by the way it is spoken , and by the person speaking personality , you can easily know that someone is lying from the way he speaks , but how can you know that if it is just a comment??? all his word can be just a copy-paste. people are judged mostly by their acts , and in the internet their is no acts !! just comments , you can even see that for writers , someone write a great story full of emotions , then if you read about his life you find a terrible person.
I agree with Mona Lisa. As if what people like to call "true love" had *anything* to do with "kissing" (or anything physical, for that matter). That's just ONE way to express it (and there are hundreds of others) it's not "love" itself. Anyway, you can never know whether a person is honest in real life either. Come on. So-called "virtual" relationships aren't as different from "real-life" ones as people like to think.
Love is a net. The Net is not love. The 'Net' is some place where the risk of imagination taking over reality is exceedingly great. From this simple fact many consequences will come, especially for imaginative persons; of course one of these will be falling in love, where the risk of experiencing a more or less complete illusion is much bigger than in reality, I mean the usual non-virtual meeting of persons. All in all: 1) use with extreme caution, and be aware of your personal limitations, for example your capability to fill the missing pieces with your wishes and expectations, this 'capability' could be a real danger. 2) The net could surely and maybe even often offer the experience of "falling in love", but not the true experience of "being in love". (please excuse me for my repetitions)
Mona Lisa
English, Flemish, Italian, Polish, Russian
English, Flemish, Italian, Russian