Mona Lisa
how many broken hearts have you left? I hope that there are not too many broken hearts on the world. I don't like to have broken heart and I don't like to breake smb heatr. The life is passing with feelings and emotions, so If we hadn't broken our hearts, we wouldn't have felt anything.
15
2
I have some news for you. Your own heart will break a dozen times, and you will break at least a dozen hearts, too. Such is life.
Few people set out to deliberately break another person's heart. Choose a person who won't break your heart. We have a saying here: a person who is mean with their money is also mean with their affection.
i only have broken my better half, i mean my partner
yeah so you should provide yourself with a good dozen of them. as for me i've broken only one. that was an accident. you know.. fragile heart, inexorable fate..
The equations is the hearts you break = (# of breaks of your heart)^3/(# of relationship) for example: i# of relationship : 30 # of breaks of your heart =10 the hearts you have broken on your entire life= 10^3/30 =33.3 :) just kidding
Mona Lisa
English, Flemish, Italian, Polish, Russian
English, Flemish, Italian, Russian