Gautam
What makes me special and unique?
11
0
Absolutely nothing. It cannot be love, because love is universal. It's what makes us the same. So it must be the lack of love. And by definition, the lack of love is absolutely nothing.
You are your own,your personality and character, stick to youe principles and beliefs, don't change from the environment.
Your illusions.
If you are asking about us, the Readers of your question, I can accept the existence of other 'me's around, as long as we all are more or less happy! Nevertheless we should never meet, not even in pairs, the risk of a painful death by boredom being too high. Regarding yourself my educated guess, from the lack of information, is that you don't have an identical (monozygotic) twin. This is just a demonstration of what Jura wisely anticipated about our answers. I can't refrain from a pedantic note: of course you mean 'substantially unique', otherwise also each ant would be unique in the whole Universe.
I believe it's personality and character. These two generally define who we are right from the first impression you give to all. Remember, you will receive a million answers if you don't specify the area of uniqueness you may be looking at since we are all different and this difference makes us unique.
Gautam
English, French, Hindi, Russian
French, Russian