Tianer
What's China's national image in your mind?
8
1
As for the people I suppose the Chinese are just as ridiculus in thought as the folks in the USA. What I mean is... ... as long as we here in the USA insist on telling our children that reindeer can actually fly and an old man in a red suit climbs down every chimney (in the world) and gives gifts to everyone - but only if they are good... ... then I suppose I wasn't too shocking for me to learn (this morning) that the Chinese make sacrifices to a "Kitchen Godd" hoping for a "good behavior report" to "Jade The Emperor and supreme ruler of Heaven"...hoping to be richly blessed as a reward with more - "Elbow power". Like I said, as far as beliefs go, we're both a little out there (ha ha). But seriously - As a nation I think of China as #1) Over populated and government controlled. #2) A world superpower #3) Extremely industrious. #4) Pretty much a society of problems just like any other. Ho ho ho. (wink)
I always think that China is horrible o.o
The what-do-you-think-of-china questions are back. Er, no thanks.
Great Wall. cowboy...
Panda,
Tianer
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean