Mona Lisa
do you have an idea how to practice yoga or how to do yoga? have you ever tried to do yoga?
12
0
there is different level of yoga, right, find one video about the most easy one , follow that until you could reach the level easily, than try a more difficult one . there is also a lot yogo especially for losing weight , a mixed one , i like this kind more The most important thing is to hold on, it was pretty painful to me at begining , feel pain everywhere and never could do that in a perfect way. but now it is much easier to me already.
Have you tried to watch videos on you tube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3vLZqPZxZE If you take a look on the right you'll find more videos about yoga.
You really want to learn that from a video. Torrent downloads are a favourite. You see, everyone has their own way of doing this stuff, so your head will get confused when you ask others what to do.
Yes I took as a course in the university, After passing the course, I didn't do yoga
www.learnhowtodoyoga.com
Mona Lisa
English, Flemish, Italian, Polish, Russian
English, Flemish, Italian, Russian