Long
Mw and my wife wiil go to study in China. If i choose chinese name Ding Lipo, she choose Lin Na... what do you think of it? )))Libo. There are names from textbook we use to learn chinese. Names of foreign students. I think it's funny to take these names. I hate excessive pathos and seriousness in such things.Anyway man can't know his character because doesn't see himself from the side. Only facts (what man's doing) has meanuing. Though it's not objective too because any fact could be looked from several sides and every person has it's own sight. Witness of crime often says opposite things describeng the same person. And if even fact is not objective truth is unachievable. So the only thing we can do it to laugh the life out.
20
0
I don't think it is a good idea.
What is your point? You know, names make no sense without characters.
What's wrong with your present names? You can't get a Chinese visa without a Chinese name? :P
You cannot control what people will call you in China. They will probably give you a nick name Nicko.
Every Chinese person you are likely to meet has an "English name" which is sometimes Russian!
Long
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English