katherine
What will you do if you are in a bad mood? Sometimes we are in a good mood and sometimes we are in a bad mood as well. So what will you do if you are in a bad mood?
8
0
1. I go out side and walk.(When I'm anxious) 2. I sing and dance. 3. Maybe go to kitchen and do the dishes or cooking my favourite food. 4. Playing keyboard. 5. Try to remember the capital of the countries. 6. Take a shower. 7. I clean my room. 8. I call my friends. 9. Going shopping. 10. I will go to seaside. 11. Going to pool and swim. Eventually, I will find a solution!!
Listening to Music
Go to the gym or ring up my best friend for a chat.
Your English is perfectly correct. FYI, I’ll add another common way of asking the same question. So what will you do if you are in a bad mood? Or: If you are in a bad mood, what will you do? Your question uses the first conditional, a structure used for talking about possibilities in the present or in the future: if + present + future. Among other variations the structure if + present + present is also possible. It is used when the results are habitual or automatic. If you are in a bad mood, what do you do? What do you do when you’re in a bad mood? If the "if" clause comes first, a comma is usually used. If the "if" clause comes second, there is no need for a comma. The second conditional is a structure used for talking about unreal situations in the present or in the future: if + past + conditional. In order to express the unreal, the hypothetical, the speculative, or imagined (all those being the same in this case), English has adopted an interesting habit of moving time one step backward. Two verbs are involved: one in the clause stating the condition (the "if" clause) and one in the result clause. If you were in a bad mood, what would you do? This is a commonly used structure.
I pause, breath deeply and look up above. :)
katherine