Bliss__
How did the world become this way? When did this all begin? When did guys stop opening doors for girls and being really sweet and polite? Why do so many think that they are so attractive when they throw insults around or talk about themselves? I myself think that it is more romantic when men treat a girl with respect, especially if they care for them at all, when they open doors for them, remind them how they first met, can be their friend even while they are in a relationship with them. When did all of this change? I know there was a time when this all had to exsist... Am I really going to have to move to England to see any of this?
8
0
How do you know a time like that ever existed? TV? Hearsay? Ahem.
The world should be what it's.
Perhaps in all eras of time there existed* women who have asked this very same question :-) I would personally say it's because they have left shells unturned. ;-)
England or China ^_~
The world is always changing. It gets neither better, nor worse. It just changes. Get used to it. You'll be a lot happier.
Bliss__
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Italian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), French, Italian, Spanish