dsfu94w8r9r
about CHINESE living tricks it is said if you want to live well in China ,it's better to be silly in the surface,well clever in essence.what do you think of that?can you conclude as 1:false stupid,really clever2:shut one eye,use only one eye towards things3:not answer what you are asked.so I feel a little too hard to live in which i have to pretend to be silly and not that silly that people think that i'm mad or a fool.how complicate it is.
1 февр. 2011 г., 10:44
10
0
Fed of of these chinese living tricks? Welcome to Russia! :) We are very straight-thinking people. Homest is one of important moral priorities.
1 февраля 2011 г.
I guess since the C Party took over, anyone showing signs of intelligence gets liquidated. So they have learned to appear stupid on the outside.
1 февраля 2011 г.
WTF r u talking about anyway the thing is u really don't need to PRETEND that u r stupid
1 февраля 2011 г.
blah blah blah and we are the world :P
1 февраля 2011 г.
Eastern philosophy, my friend, eastern philosophy. Considering that I just saw your dream question, I, wonder, if you're on your way, to be somebody, transcendent, on that.
1 февраля 2011 г.
dsfu94w8r9r