Candice
Would you like to choose the one you love or the one just loves you to be your better half?
14
1
I' de like to choose the one who loves me,, who loves me is better than the person I love even if the person I love is a great person. The one who loves me won't leave me, and will stay love me, and as Flavia said the one who loves me will do anything to make me love him. But the one who I love won't love me as I love him, and maybe he ll leave me at last after finding the person who is more nice, and more attractive than me, the one whom he ll love. With the one who loves me I ll be more comfortable, and problems will be less than with the one who I love, because with the one I love I ll keep complaining to him that he doesn’t love me I think :) The one who loves you will protect you more, will stay beside you always, will help you when you need a help,, will listen to you when you need someone listen to you. So, I prefer the one who loves me. :) nice question Candy
One? I love so many.
the one that loves me cuz that person will do anything to make me love him =)
It is not neccesary to choose)))
We always love... what we can't have.
Candice
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English, French, Japanese, Spanish
English, French, Japanese, Spanish